Currently February

I'm linking up with Farley again for her currently series!


 
 
 
Listening: I don't even know what he is watching! I'm trying to finish up on the computer so I can go play with little bit!
 
Loving: My newest Stitch Fix I got on Friday. Y'all. I haven't had a stitch fix in a long time. The last time I tried the service, they were relatively new. I would put in a for a box and it would be over a month before it would come. I'm quite impatient and didn't love it! Now....they are FAST people. I put in a for a box and literally got it in like 5 days! 5 days people!!!! I'm always amazed that they are spot on. When I get a pair of jeans I think there is no way they will fit. They've never seen me! They were PERFECT!!!!! I don't know about you but I don't have time to shop these days. I love that they send me things that I would never find in my hometown. I love that I can try it on in my room and send it back in my mailbox with no shipping costs! If you haven't tried Stitch Fix, I really encourage you to give it a try! It's hassle free and super cute clothes!

Thinking: Y'all. We have the SLOWEST internet on earth. When we moved in our house, I was silly and signed a 2 year contract with Dish. We only get so much internet usage and then they "slow us down". WHAT??? We are finally get faster, unlimited internet on Tuesday. I cannot WAIT to watch some Netflix!
 
Wanting: To buy EVERYTHING in the new Matilda Jane release that came out today. Eek! I'm dying. (And so is my wallet!)


Needing: A great Valentine Craft. I can't find anything I just love! Got ideas??

Pageant Name: I don't know anything about pageants. I've never been a pageant girl. I'm thinking Know-It-All Sweetie??? Probably not a name that would help me win, but I'm just being honest!

Also, I am having a SuperBowl Sale in my TPT store! If you are anything like me, you would MUCH rather shop on TPT than watch the Superbowl!!! :) 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sarah-Shelton

3 comments:

  1. Hello! The First Grade parade has a cute Valentine Craft freebie on her blog... I also love A Cupcake for the Teachers "Bee Mine" craft. Just a few ideas! Glad to hear you love StichFix! I signed up, but never hit the "enter" button... I want to try it soo bad, but I'm afraid of the high cost of some of the items... You may have me talked into it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Stitch Fix once and really liked what they picked, but everyone was just a little too big on me! I'll have to try it out again!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely rather be shopping than watching the Super Bowl! I think that means I have to go and check out your TPT store sale AND Stitch Fix - because if there is anything I love more than a TPT sale it's awesome clothes!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete